Friday, September 18, 2009

Random:Time to reflect......

As I have a few minutes to reflect, I’d like to touch on a certain subject this morning…which is "trust".
I've come to the realization that in order to have a happy, productive and loving relationship that is the key essential. Without it you have nothing. To my ladies, if you have a man that you love and cherish, allow yourself to trust him. Now, when I say trust I don’t mean half ass, if you do it that way, you will get nowhere(believe me I know). People make mistakes for we are all human. Yet, if that person is showing and proving to you wholeheartedly that they have changed, please don't hold what happened in the past against them. We are all adults and we either forgive and move forward knowing and "trusting" that our love one will do right by us. Or, do something about it….I was told that not too long ago (wink:)). I appreciate when I am enlightened and someone's words really makes me look at myself. I realized that when you really love someone ladies you work through the trying times and what has happened in the past is exactly where we should leave it "IN THE PAST". You cannot hold something against someone because of who they "USED" to be but love and trust them for who they are "NOW". Trust gets you a long way…it took me a long time to get to that point, but throughout my 29 years I've matured and even at times still have to get reminded that love is soooooooo much better with "trust". I consider myself a work in progress and I am learning everyday. I am fortunate enough to have someone in my life who helps me realize these things. When I am wrong, when I am right, who I learn from and who also learns from me. That's what love is all about... learning from eachother, growing, working through the hard times, supporting, loyalty, even knowing when to be quiet ( bc ladies we can talk waaayyy too much at times,LOL) and most important trusting. This I know now……ladies and guys pls take this into consideration.

No comments: