Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New artist spotlight: Here are some pics from my homie Prince Jamir's album release party...album entitled "My Offering"




Unfortunately,
I wasn't able to make the event but still sent Jamir best wishes!!! He sent me some of the pics today that I wanted to share w/ you folks. Again, congrats man, proud of ya!!!
*Music, Fashion and growth & the Evolution of The Prince of Hip Hop Soul, Singer Songwriter Prince Jamir. Celebrating the release of his new album "My Offering" which is a concept record that has something to say about the issues of the times we live in. The event was held at Trump Towers the fans, the music vips, and guest all enjoyed catered food while the DJ spinned Prince Jamir's music all night. The event was hosted by Mic Barber winner of VH1's I wanna work for Diddy" Prince Jamir also was presented with an award from the United Way & American Cancer Society for his work with them. Prince Jamir's 1st music video "You Already Know" was also directed by good friend of mine Jay Higgins--BIG UP 2 Jay!!! Video is coming soon & as soon as I get my hands on it, I'll let you guys know, stay tuned! Prince Jamir was dressed in AKOO. TI's new clothing line which means A king Of One's Self , similar to the movement and Brand that Jamir has created with his Celestial Arts Music imprint label. To purchase the new album you can get it exclusively @ http://www.princejamir.com/










No comments: