Friday, February 5, 2010

Introducing Kojo Daniel...........

The other day my sister got my nephew Noah a new puppy.  He decided to name him Kojo, last night was my first time seeing him.  OH MY WORD-It was LOVE @ first bark, lol.  I fell in love with him the minute I opened the door.  It honestly made me consider getting a dog myself, mmmm...the thought lasted very briefly though, lol.  I'd rather go to my sister's crib where I can visit him, and hey-I can always dog sit from time to time:)  All in all, he is a pretty good pup, doesn't bark too much, laid back and super affecttionate just like I like em.  Welcome to the fam Kojo!!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I AM IN LOVE...I WANT HIM:)

Liza

Anonymous said...

Hes Beautiful and perrrfect! Enjoy!