Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My top 3 favorite love scenes in a movie....

There is one particular moment in a movie that makes your heart melt, makes you feel super nervous around your date, makes you feel extremely uncomfortable while your parents are watching or either makes you horny as hell, lol.  These "moments" are called the infamous LOVE SCENES.  As I was going through a list of some of my fav films, I decided to pick my top 3 that were the most romantic.  Here are my choices that I wanted to share with ya, enjoy and don't  get too excited, heehee:)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O-M-G perfect choices Lolly. U hit it right on the nose!!!!!!!!!! Make me wanna go home to my man:)

Royaal-VA

Anonymous said...

GOOD. SHIT.

Jonesin

Anonymous said...

HOT. HOT. HOT.

I love all 3 of these movies.....love what you wrote about how they make you uncomfortable while watching with parents. hahaha too funny!

E