Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chimps gone wild-AAAYYYYOOOOOO!!!!!

Over the weekend I came across a documentary on the Animal Planet entitled "Fatal Attractions" Chimp attacks.  Now, before I continue I just want to let you all know that I personally had a small encounter with a chimp a few years ago.  I mean, all he did was hug me but  BOY OH BOY, all I can say is that their lil asses are HELLA STRONG!  It was a close call with that one, whew....

Anyhoo, back to my original story.  So, I was watching this doc and was taken back on how much strength a chimp has and the extent of damage that they can really do to someone.  Folks, my boyfriend and I were literally speechless after seeing this footage I posted below. 

***Don't let the faces fool ya: They can go from this


To this:


To this: lmao-NO LIE!



Here is footage from Animal Planet and another story about a young woman....



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THANKS FOR POSTING!!!!

Joshua

Anonymous said...

wtf?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I don't fuck wit chimps!!! hahaha omg nah, that shit ain't funny!

Lo-VA

Anonymous said...

oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo that poor woman's face:(

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-NO WORDS!

Anonymous said...

Wow just WOW. Did they have to add a "nose" like that so she can breathe! Yikes! When will people learn not to keep wild animals as pets!I saw her on Oprah and it was just heartbreaking!

~KK