Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random: When BIG ASS kids in carriages go WRONG.....

If I had a list of 5 things in the world that IRK me the most....#3 on that list would be seeing big ass kids in a carriage!!!!

Ok, this is a serious matter that has to be addressed NO, seriously.  The other day as I was leaving work I was startled when I saw a child who looked like he was 10 being pushed in a carriage.  YES, feet dangling, sneakers rubbing against the concrete, yelling and throwing a fit.  I was beyond appalled and not only did I want to slap the hair off his head.  I also wanted to slap his mama who said in a low voice "Jason please mommy wants you to stay calm".  WWWHHHHHHHHHAAAATTTTT?!?!?!?!  First off, your big ass should be WALKING JJJAAAASSSOOONNNN!!!!  My thing is that once a child is a toddler and starts waddling around, guess what?  YUP-walking time.  The only time I would tolerate it is if my child is about 2 years old and maybe just maybe....I am running errands and need to strap him/her in while I multi-task. Word to the wise folks, if your child can walk there is no NEED for them to still be in a carriage at the age of 10-NO BUENO!!!  



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY AGREE. U HIT IT RIGHT ON THE NOSE!

Jen

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha your a fool Lolly, so true though.

Keisha

Anonymous said...

This is a funny ass post!!!!

Rich

ThePeoplesChoice said...

"Let lil ese walk!" this is definitely some hoodbooger ish! toes dragging the ground and their big behinds can damn near wheel the carriage themselves while in it as if its a wheel chair. gtfoh