Friday, March 5, 2010

You can get with this or you can get with that. The Karate Kid (1984) vs The Karate Kid (2010).....

I am going to start off by saying that SOME THINGS SHOULD JUST BE LEFT ALONE!!!!!

Whew....ok, now that I got that off my chest I was mortified when I saw the trailer for the new Karate Kid.  Not only is the "original" Karate Kid starring my 80's crush Ralph Macchio (lol) one of my favorite movies.  It was also a classic, who could forget that infamous kick he did at the end & good ole Mr.  Miyagi???  Ahhhh, those were the good days:)


Anyhoo, back to what I originally wanted to say.  So....I saw the trailer for the new Karate Kid starring Will Smith's son Jaden.  Sorry kiddo, your dad is great and all, and hey you even did your thing "Pursuit Of Happiness"-yadda yadda yadda.  Yet, that doesn't mean you can play Daniel Son!  In my book that's a no bueno, I am not...I repeat am not impressed.  Don't get me wrong Jaden is a cute kid, but I am not convinced.  In my book this trailer gets 2 farts and an eye roll.  Maybe next time Jaden- I'm just saying....

*Look at the comparison from the 1984 classic to the 2010 version-NOPE....SMH.  Kudos to Jaden though for busting out that Jean Claude Van-Damme spilt bwhahahaha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG U HAVE ME IN TEARS HERE. YOUR TOO FUNNY MISS LOLLY. TRUE STORY THOUGH, I AGREE!!!!

MC

Anonymous said...

hahahahah at the jean claude van damme split!!!!

Anonymous said...

2 farts and an eye roll??? lol, i'm gonna use that!

Tia-Philly