Tuesday, April 27, 2010

PMS- DAMN...DAMN....DAAAAAMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!



Premenstrual Syndrome:  a disorder characterized by a set of hormonal changes that trigger disruptive symptoms in a significant number of women for up to two weeks prior to menstruation.

Ladies….Ladies….Ladies…

Where do I begin?!?! Good ole PMS-*SIGH*. Some men just don't get it, this is something that gals have no control over. I am one of the many women who suffer from this. YES, I'm guilty of having my inner medusa lash out every month!!! It's weird because I am very conscious of it yet, I can't contain myself. I can go from "I love you hunny pass me to pepper" to "Why the f**k did you just shove the pepper in my hand?" Whamp whamp…sad but true. Can you say roller coaster of emotions????? YIKES. I Swear I wish there was a retreat where all women can go to every month. A small chill out spot where we I can stay for a few days. It'll have punching bags, nunchucks, bullhorns I can scream into, unlimited hot tea, heating pads, loads of Midol on deck and all the entenmann's cake I can eat! Hey, a girl can dream, lol :)

***Here are a few pictures of what PMS may look like.  Look familiar to any of you?!?! heehee....





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS POST IS THE FUNNIEST LOLLY!!! OMG!!! I NEEDED THIS!

Shawntey

Anonymous said...

Sooooo true and the pics you posted are perfect!!! lol

Liz

Anonymous said...

I love the retreat idea!!!!! hahahaha nunchucks??? lol

Kayla-NJ

Anonymous said...

I am killing myself over here!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fucking classic post Lolly!

Sheila-QB