Thursday, April 15, 2010

Random: The Aye Aye- weirdest looking animal I've ever seen....


DAYYYUUUMMMMM- Was the first word that came to mind when I saw this piece of work!!!  This animal is called the "AYE AYE" and it's a native of my mommy's country "Madagascar".  This animal is the world's largest nocturnal primate and lives in forest canopies.  It has rodent like teeth and has a long thin middle finger.  I guess he uses it to flip folks the bird after they tell him how ugly his ass is, lol.  It's habits are similar to a woodpeckers and constantly gnaws holes in wood.  Yikes, this ish looks like an electrocuted Fievel!!!   No thanks-I'm gooooooddddd.....

Awwww Fievel, my bad forgot how cute you were:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO-U ARE SOOOO FUNNY LOLLY!!! HAHAAH LUV FIEVEL!!!

Liz

Anonymous said...

omg that shit is uggglllyyy, wtf?

Tee

ThePeoplesChoice said...

dont do that to Fievel. He was so adorable. This thing looks a mess. i cant even describe it.

Anonymous said...

I'M A LIL LATE BUT THIS IS SOOO DAMN FUNNY!! THAT SUCKA IS UGLY!

UGENE