Friday, June 11, 2010

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse-Package Boosters?!?!

*Before.....



* After....



Ok.....not only am I urked at the fact that woman are going hard with this "Butt Pad"  & "Butt injections" crap.  Now, men are using package boosters?!  What the hell is up with all this FALSE advertisement?!?!?!?

So now we have women going out with men, showing these banging shapes in dresses. All the while they're thinking your booty is "real".  My question is what happens when you get to the point where you wanna do the do???  The clothes come off and so does the ass!!!  Same thing with men-you go on a date with a woman and she is thinking your mandingo.  The day comes where it's time for some action and it's honey I shrunk the d**k!  Come on, really though, is it that bad???

What happened to good ole fashion squats or just accepting who you are?  Flat or not, winky dinky or anaconda.  This is really getting out of hand and is down right nasty.  Point blank-no fake asses and ESPECIALLY no fake d**ks my people, lmao. I'm just saying .........










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH-I couldn't agree more! Great post!

Lee

Anonymous said...

Oh shiiiiittttt-hahaha classic Lolly just classic!!

Elaine

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW, is it that serious guys?

Tyreen-Philly