Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm just saying........................

Calvin Klein and American Apparel are supposed to advertise Jeans, spandex, tights and things of that nature right?  So, why is it that the majority of their ads consist of ass licking, spread eagle crotches, oily tits and dry humping?!?!?!  Yea I get it, it's art-it's sexy yadda...yadda....yadda-but dayum.  For example:











Yet, images like these (from Erykah Badu's vid & Kim's album cover) are an issue.  Really tho?!?!?  I'm just saying................



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preach! I totally fucking agree!!!

Reese

Anonymous said...

WORD!!! I love it Lah!

Yahira-BX

Therm said...

timeout, I thought badu got in trouble for walking down the street naked in front of kids??

Da MalaGaitian said...

To: Therm

yes, she did get in trouble for that. Kids are also exposed to these ads in teh street. I was walking in soho with my nephew and he saw these ads. Whether it be in a poster or a video-they are stilll exposed to it. My thing is if society is gonna have an issue with something, don't pick on one. They should have an issue with both. So if they are upset with Erykah and Kim why not with these ads too? feel me?

L:)