Thursday, July 29, 2010

This is what happens when parents let kids dress themselves..........

I am all for kids expressing themselves and loving who they are, I really am.  Jaden and Willow are adorable, well mannered and super talented.  Yet, since they've been hitting the red carpet lately they've been going pretty hard with the outfits.  Don't ya think?! lol-I'm just saying.  One thing I will say though, I am happy that they are so comfortable in their own skin.  It's rare to see that in folks these days, especially at such a young age.  Some of their get-ups may be a little off-but kudos to the lil Smithlettes 4 walking to the beat of their own drum.......









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha-they look a wreck. Sorry, but they are too young to decide what to wear.

Liz

Nita said...

Lol I swear Jaden is Gay- How he doing

Anonymous said...

They look like two sideshow freaks-lol.

J-theo