Monday, August 30, 2010

My Life: DAMN...DAMN...DAMN...DETOX......




So, I'm doing this 3 day raw veggie detox. Today is my first day and I swear I am hallucinating mind you, it's only 12 noon. All I can think about are burgers, and fries and sweets oh my......I'm finna go nuts in here! I am not doing for weight reasons bc I do love my curves. I'm just doing it to cleanse myself and get a little more energy. Ya girl is turning 30 next week and I must start preserving my sexy now, lol:)

My breakfast consist of fresh fruits and nuts, lunch-spinach salad w/ the works, no meat or cheese tho-*sigh*. Snack-probably a veggie juice or more nuts. Dinner-more salad or just some fresh broccolli, zucchini, carrots, peppers-yadda yadda yadda things like that-you get the picture.  Oh, and lots and lots of WATER. This is actually harder than I thought, I am a huge food lover/meatatarian therefore, this is torture for me. Yet, I am going to push through, I know it's only 3 days, but it feels like an eternity. With that being said, I'll just continue to thug it out.  Seriously though, I am warning folks, until Thursday this is all they'll be hearing from me.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha-this is hilarious Lolly! I don't know how you do it, I love food too much.

Liz

Kristin - GettingItTogether said...

GIrl! You aren't even eating fruits?!