Thursday, September 24, 2009

Drive-Ins Oh My!!!


So…a few weeks ago I was talking about how much I wanna go to a drive in like the old days. Being that I never heard of any being in NYC, I took it upon myself to do a little research. I was ecstatic when I found out that there are DEFINITELY drive ins that we can get to. I mean, they are not that close but with a car anything is possible! This is what I found…..

*Vintage Drive-in in Avon (Livingston County) 585-226-9290
South of Rochester, NY, via Interstate 390, located at 1520 West Henrietta Road, in Avon
From I-390 (Genesee Expressway) take exit 10 fro Avon, and then continue west on Route 5/20 for less than a mile , turn north/right at Route 15 (Henrietta Road), to Drive-in = 3/4mi up on left. It fits up to 500 cars, includes snackbar and admission is only 8 bucks!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i thought about this a while back too...i heard about them possibly opening one up in NJ..i dunno lol

Da MalaGaitian said...

yea mayne...i never been to one, my boyfriend said there is a lot in the south. Can NYC get some love with the drive-ins?!?!? lol