Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Life: Meesha's Baby shower!

So, my sister's BFF Tameesha who has been like a second sister to me is pregnant with her 3rd child. I spent my Saturday evening chilling with her, my older sis and nephew @ her baby shower. It was good seeing Meesha so happy, we all had a blast. The best part of the entire night was the fact that Meesha had no idea what the sex of her baby was. Her hubby and everyone else knew except for her. We revealed the baby's sex (which is a boy)@ the shower, Meesha was in tears and sooooo happy being that she has 2 girls and wanted a son so badly. All in all it was a blessed evening and I wish her nothing but the best!!! Sidebar- One of the highlights of the night was my nephew Noah breakdancing...as you can see in the pic below, he is the one on the floor-HILARIOUS!



























No comments: