Friday, October 9, 2009

My Life: Part 1@ my brother Dave's Art Gallery/Tattoo Parlor.....


I would like to take this time to shout out my big brother Dave and his Art Gallery/Tattoo parlor "Big NYC-Black Ink". I am really proud of him, he has come a long way since our days growing up in the Bronx. Last night I had a chance to hang out with him, take some flicks of the shop & reflect on old times. It's always good times hanging w/ my fam. If you folks are ever in the Harlem area please check out the shop, the tat artist are dope and there is also amazing art work for sale. Therefore, you get the best of both worlds. You can leave with a sick tat & a beautiful painting. Prices of the artwork vary, they range from $900 to $1300. Hope you guys get a chance to stop by and check it out, let me know if you want a tat. I took a few flicks so you can get a taste of what it looks like inside, enjoy!
**Here are some flicks of me and my brother Dave in front of his shop, I was also able to sneak in one of him in his office working, lol. Also, the tat artist you see below is Anderson his work is super DOPE, I was able to catch him in the middle of a tat. Also, hanging on the wall are a few pieces that are for sale…if interested swing by. FYI-check out the website to get more info about the other tattoo artists that are featured at the parlor….


*Big NYC-Black Ink" Art Gallery & Tattoo Parlor
*Owner-Dave
*Manager-Puma
*Address- 55 Lenox Ave. Btwn 112th & 113th st. NY, NY 10026
*Phone-212-665-5800
*Check out the website-Blackinknyc.com
*email: blkinkgallery@verizon.net




































No comments: