Thursday, November 5, 2009

Afternoon giggles: Courtesy of Lauryn...omg thanks JB, LMAO!

Awkward Family Photos....I'm speechless...REALLY!!!


Everyone has a guardian angel...but they arent usually that much taller than you

Some girls would have been devastated that there prom was being held at KFC...these girls embraced it.

Every girl should have a dream...even on her period

We are lawyers you can trust. Look.... we like kitties.

You guys might have a gun but I have TWO cats! Now what Suckas??

Who needs pacifiers when you have these?





No, I dont think he will develop "mother" issues, do you?

Whats a champion without his Pooh umbrella?

Nice leaning post there Adam!

WTF???


I sure hope thats her boyfriend and not her brother or cousin!

3 comments:

BigG said...

These photos are too much, lol

ThePeoplesChoice said...

lmbo...im dying @ these photos. The family in the present makes me think of "its my d!ck in a box" lol

Youseline said...

OMG those are the funniest pictures and comments ever! LMAO