Thursday, November 5, 2009

From Throwing Bows 2 going low......

"Southern Hospitality"


"How Low"


Besides T.I.-Luda is one of my fav Southern rappers!!! His raw, animated southern swag brings life to his songs. Not to mention that he is known for his slick tongue & flirtatious lines in certain songs like "What's Your Fantasy" and "Splash Waterfalls". It's been a min since we heard from him in the rap game being that he has been focused on getting his acting career going. No need to fret…Luda is back with a sick song that he debut at the BET Hip Hop Awards entitled "How Low". When I first heard this I couldn't sit still and thought hhheeeee's baacccckkkk. Kudos to Luda for coming back w/ something hot for us. Not sure when his album is dropping but will keep u folks posted. Sidebar- here is "How Low" along with an oldie but goodie I threw in there!

1 comment: