Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Art Of Kissing....

***Kiss: the touching of one person's lips to another place, which is used as an expression of affection, respect, greeting, , good luck ...the act of caressing with the lips.










Kissing definitely has to be one of my favorite past times. There is nothing like snuggling up with my hunny and locking lips. Now don't get me wrong, there is a time and place for everything. Also, some people may not be kissers….hard to believe but true. Me on the other hand is a hopeless romantic and have always been smitten with just the mere thought of kissing my prince charming. I can even remember my 1st kiss, I was 12 years old and had a huge crush on my next door neighbor. Long story short, I wanted to impress him so badly that I told him that I knew how to french kiss. Boy oh boy…that was the biggest mistake of my life. As he lunged at me in the wood park, literally shoving his tongue in my mouth, I remember being utterly disgusted! I screamed and pushed him off of me, wiped my mouth and said "ohhhh nooo". Clearly, by then my secret was out that I had NEVER kissed a boy before. He looked at me as if I had two heads, said nevermind and headed to the basketball court. As I stood there wiping my mouth and also my tears- I felt like pure crap. I also came to the realization that I was gonna put the kissing game on hold until I was ready. Being that I am now a grown woman, I've learned to appreciate the art of kissing in all it's sensual glory. I can't help but toot my own horn, lol.:) My rules to kissing is that 1st) you have to really be into that person 2nd) make sure your breath is fresh (nobody wants a yuck mouth) 3rd) make sure that you have your technique down packed (slow is always a plus in my book) 4th) eye contact is sometimes sexy, staring into one anothers eyes gets some folks going. Yet, the typical eyes closed approach is always romantic 5th) make sure your hands are in the right places while your kissing (slow strokes to the face, back of the head or neck are key) 6th) and last but not least know your time limit-(don't overdo it where the person will get tired of kissing you, but work them up enough to want to rip you apart, lol) sometimes kissing really passionately and then pulling away heats up the situation. Happy kissing folks!!!:)

Kissing Techniques:

  • The French kiss - passion. Lasts for ever. Involves all parts of the mouth and excites the rest of the body. The point of this kiss is a “meeting” between the two tongues. The French kiss is a kind of “trespassing” to one’s privacy and can sometimes stimulate a rejection especially if the partner is the shy/afraid/close type.


  • The closed eyes kiss - usually by very romantic people that like to fantasies. While they close the eyes, they get the opportunity to concentrate on their fantasy, as they do not want it to be ruined by a nose hair sticking out of the partner’s nose, god forbid.


  • The opened eyes kiss - those people are always on a “watch”. Got to be in control. Connected to reality. Can not and would not let this experience swap them away. There is no fear on “crashing down” as they never left the ground. Those people and the suspicious, careful controlled type.


  • The vacuum kiss - A passion kiss that might hurt. It is a kiss the kind of “arguing” with the partner - my place or yours? It is like the kisser is trying to swallow the partner - not so much for love as for lust.



No comments: