Monday, December 21, 2009

Random: Pauly D from the "Jersey Shore" and his Sonic the Hedgehog hair-lmao....


So, last week MTV gave us a "somewhat" xmas party, which consisted of shutting down a few floors in the building and serving us booze and food (yay-rolling eyes). Also, get a load of  this... the surprise guests were the cast of the "Jersey Shore" show WHAMP WHAMP, LMAO. Although, the party which lasted about 3 to 4 hours was blah. I did enjoy myself with the free food, drinks and making fun of the "FIST PUMPING" Jersey shore clowns, lol. One of the cast members- Pauly D has this spiked geled hair that looks absolutely ridiculous yet, I have to admit he was probably one of the nicest guys from the entire show. His hair always looks like Sonic the Hedgehog when I see it on tv therefore, I was tempted to touch it and see what the hell it felt like. As you can see by my reaction, it felt like stale bread. I didn't mean to laugh in the kids face but it was beyond funny:)

**Sidebar- I know folks ....my facial expression looks crazy, but I couldn't hold it in!!! Also, what dude wears a glitter star belt?!?!  BOI STOP!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMFAOOOO!! LOVE THIS PIC! ~KK

Unknown said...

hope u didnt cut ur hand on that..:)...