Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Life: Country Time 4 the holidays......

I can't stress enough on how much I heart the South. Over the Thanksgiving holiday I headed to Alabama w/ my baby to get a taste of his world. Although, I didn't get a chance to milk a cow like I wanted to, lol. I did get the total country life experience. Not only was his family amazing to be around, but the food was to die for!!! It was a huge relief to be away from the hustle and bustle of NYC for a bit. Just a little city girl w/ her country boy, definitely good times! This was hands down one of the best Thanksgivings that I've had in a long time, especially since my mom has passed. Thanks baby to you & your family for making it a great holiday for me. Xoxo....













1 comment:

ThePeoplesChoice said...

nice country time pics :- ) at least you had company. i was solo in the country with free land for miles, hogs and cows. i love that fresh air but hate the boredom lol. next time you have to bring some moonshine back and get the party started. Its the original 'Patron' lol