Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random: I heart PDA- Bey-Z in love......

Bey-Z (which is what I like to call them, lol) happens to be one of my favorite celeb couples.  Although, they've finally come out the closet about their marriage,  yet they still  try to be incognito in public.  I guess it's because they just want some of their private moments...well ummm to be "private".  I find that pretty hard to do when you are Beyonce and Jay-Z.  With that being said, I'm a hopeless romantic and love being affectionate with my honey.  Hey, there is nothing wrong with a lil PDA just as long as it's tasteful and you don't over do it.  Being that we never really see Bey-Z display any PDA themselves, it's always cute to catch them in rare moments when they just let go.  Ahhhhh love these two:)











UMMMMERRRAA, WHAT IS THIS 2 STEP YOU DOING MR. CARTER?!? LOL

2 comments:

ThePeoplesChoice said...

real men show love...I love it!

Anonymous said...

love love...