Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fashion Spotlight- "Karanja (KK) Gooden......

I am more than proud to introduce you all to my homie Karanja Gooden aka KK.  Wow, where do I start???  I've known KK since I was 12 years old.  He is my bff Shaneka's big brother.  Since I was a little girl he has always been on his grind even as a teen.  His love for fashion, drive and ambition has taken him from a kid in douglas projects to now, a grown man who is about to take the world by storm w/ his own clothing line entitled "Professional Clothing".  Not only is KK like a brother to me but definitely an inspiration to many folks who grew up with him.  His story just goes to show that whenever you put your mind to something, anything is possible!

***Check out some of his pieces that he has designed and is also modeling.  Big up KK...I see you fam!  Everyone has dreams...IT'S ABOUT MAKING SHIT HAPPEN!!!

Sidebar- His website is coming soon-stay tuned folks....











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You stay putting somebody on. Yo real talk his jackets are hot!

Keenan

Anonymous said...

good shit man.

Cliff

ThePeoplesChoice said...

Kudos to Shaneekas big bro. I like his wears...very nice pieces.

Anonymous said...

Hey brutha love your unique style.When will I see some fashion for the ladies.Keep up the good work.CRAISINZ

Shaneka said...

Keep up the good work Bro, Waiting to see your line in the department stores one day. Keep doing what makes you happy! :-)