Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sex position of the week & Some of my fav slowies. OH BEHHHHAAAVVVEEE:).......

Being that Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I am feeling a little mmmmmm...I guess romantical (although that's not a word-lol) and a bit naughty:)  Therefore, I wanted to share with you not only my sex position pick of the week BUT, just a few of my favorite slowies (aka slow jams) that I feel are HAWT for a V day night!  Enjoy, and happy smashing folks:)

V for Vixen:


Erotic Instructions:
Sit on a counter and have your man stand facing you. His legs should be slightly bent, spaced 3 feet apart. With your arms on his shoulders and his arms around your lower back, slowly pull your right leg up and prop your right foot on his left shoulder. Then pull your left leg up and prop your left foot on his right shoulder.
 
Why You'll Love It:
Most men are so inflexible, they think a knee bend is an Olympic feat, so he’ll worship you as a sex goddess.
 
 







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooohhhhh shit, OK, first off that position is poppin, second, those songs u picked are ON POINT! I must download them for me and my man. Thanks L!

Renee J

Anonymous said...

Ok.....your man MUST be happy!!! Some dudes are just so damn lucky, I ain't hatin tho.

Roc

Anonymous said...

aahhhhhh not many ppl are up on that "take off ur cool"...u know ur shit!

Simone B