Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Please help out my Haitian people folks!!!!



I am sure by now that you all have heard about the earthquake in Haiti.  This hits close to home for me being that my father is Haitian.  Not only was Haiti in trouble prior to this tragedy with just the poverty level it's at.  Now, it's even worse with what occured yesterday.  Please, they need as much help as possible, my aunt is out there, and unfortunately we do not know of her whereabouts as of now.  I would appreciate it, if you please keep the people of Haiti in your prayers.  Here is some info on how to help:

*HELP HAITI AT CORAL REEF, LOCATED AT 5314 CHURCH AVE BETWEEN 53RD AND 54TH.  CONTACT INFO: 718-485-7333.  BRING CAN GOODS CLOTHES TO HELP TOWARDS "YELE" FOUNDATION.  COLLECTIONS WILL BE DONE ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY FROM 6PM TO 1AM.  THANK YOU ALL!!

L


No comments: