Friday, January 15, 2010

People making moves: Tiffany Choice- Do ya thang mama.....

I always jump at the opportunity to give props to folks that are following their dreams!  Therefore, today I chose to put you on to my homegirl Tiffany Choice.

Tiffany is the sole owner/operator of "FaireChoices" here is her bio, check it out.  Also, if you are interested in working with her, she can be contacted at: fairechoice@yahoo.com




As the sole owner/operator of FaireChoices, LLC my goal is to provide top rate mobile notary service. The title comes from my family's names and is a double entendre quite suitable if I may add. 'Faire' is a French verb meaning to do or make; and 'choice' can be the act of choosing or having an option or selection. With that being said my company stands to exercise good judgment by making good 'Choices' by operating with a great deal of integrity.

Currently working as a certified Paralegal in a real estate attorney firm for several years, my experience lies within handling residential loan transactions including but not limited to, purchases, straight refinances, CEMA/MECA (consolidation agreements), HELOC/2nd mortgages, Co-Op refinances, foreclosure modifications, power of attorney witnessing, deeds and property transfer forms throughout the NY Metro Area. Paying attention to detail as well as being reliable is the type of professionalism exhibited. As always, "FaireChoices,LLC is the Right CHOICE to handle your closing!"

2 comments:

ThePeoplesChoice said...

of course I LOVE IT! Thanks Lolly! Everyday I'm hustlking is my motto and definitely not in the streets. Since a kid I always felt I had to make my imprint somehow and this is a start. You do not know how happy I am right now...seeing this puts things further into perspective. Go Us! We are doing it...you know I always support the blog. Much luck, love and success to everyone out here making their mark in the world!

Anonymous said...

GOOD TO SEE OUR SISTAHS MAKING THINGS HAPPEN.

LEAH