Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Big V-day: Don't go in on cupid, it's really not a bad holiday:)......

Although some men loathe this holiday, I must say it's not that bad. I know what your thinking "of course you'd say that your a woman"-Believe it or not I don't "love" it for the obvious reasons like the flowers, candy, teddy bears etc...I dig it because it has to do with well....LOVE, it's as simple as that. Eventhough, I think flowers and stuff are cute and what woman wouldn't melt when your man gives you that??? Don't get me wrong….my heart skips a beat when my man does that for me. Yet, there is more to it like "intimacy" between you and your significant other. Now when I say intimacy, not just the physical aspect of it but mental. That day should be spent bonding with your loved one. Doing things that you probably never did or haven't done in a long time. Whether it be going to a different restaurant, new museum or even trying tantric sex-just something other than the norm. Throw all inhibitions out the window....let loose with your lover. That day should be about you two and celebrating your relationship. So, whether money is tight or your confused about what to do. Just do something the both of you love, take advantage of that day and allow yourselves to just "be". Personally, I think you should do these things everyday and any day "just because", not just on a holiday. To each is own though, that's why some folks may take this day as a certain opportunity to do so. With that being said, whether or not Valentine's Day is your cup of tea…tell or show your girl/man you love them. Appreciate the love that you have and enjoy your day. Love is a beautiful thing and unfortunately, many folks aren't blessed with the opportunity to experience it. Therefore, hold on tight to what you have!




Happy V-day peeps,

L

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PREACH IT!!! TOOOO CUTE...WELL SAID:)

Anonymous said...

PERFECT LOLLY!!! YOU GO!

Liza

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww this was great Lolly!

Vicky

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN!

KIA