Monday, February 8, 2010

DAMN SHAME SPOLTLIGHT: Fools on "To Catch A Predator".........

Ok, I sooooo had to blog about this today!  Yesterday was a typical Sunday for me- I ate, was lazy on the couch and watched a marathon of "How To Catch A Predator" on MSNBC. 

Boy oh boy- It never ceases to amaze me how PITIFUL these men are. Not only are half of them old as hell, married and super susscessful (well, some of them,lol).  They also come up with the stupidest things to say when they are caught.  Mmmmm let me see like "OOOPPPS" (which one idiot said), "I thought she was selling a house and I saw the door open and decided to go in", "I knew about this show I was just testing it out", "I just wanted to stop by and bring her lunch", "I just wanted to be a mentor" and the list goes on...LMFAO.  Gee wiz, it's sooooo sad what a pedophiler will come up with when caught red handed.  One episode which took the cake was when a dude came in BUTT NAKED!  WHOA-with that being said, whoever created this show is genuis.  TISK TISK TISK to dirty thirsty lames out there.  As I tweeted earlier this morning- note to nasty geezers "PLEASE MAKE SURE THE COOCH IS @ LEAST OF AGE"-YUCK!

*If you have never seen the show, I advise that you tune in when you can.  Here are just a few idiots that were caught in the act...it's a must see, check out MSNBC.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This shit was pure comedy last night!!!!

Leah

Anonymous said...

I never seen this show before...OMG I have to catch this shit. I am rolling!!!

Moses

Anonymous said...

fucking classic....jerks!! hahaha

Youseline said...

OMG these people are sick! But funny as hell. Marvin looks like a normal guy (minus the high top lmao).