Friday, March 19, 2010

Funk battle wars: Bootsy Collins -vs- George Clinton. All I have to say is WHOA....


Where does one begin with these two?!?!  Although, I dig their music and ain't nuthing like da funk-da whole funk-and nuthing but da funk.  Sorry, Bootsy and George you guys are definitely from another planet, lol.  I respect the fact when people think outside the box though.  So...I have to give credit where credit is due!  I thought to myself who is funkier? mmmmmm....

You have Bootsy on one hand who is just outrageous.  Also, being that I have a thing for star sunglasses, lol-he gets 2 points!  Then, you have George and his tri-color extensions that reminds me of a packet of skittles!  All in all they definitely walk to the beat of their own drum.  So, the winner of this battle is (drum roll)......My man Boosty baby-funk yea:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah such a cute post Lolly!!!! I love it- I beg to differ though, I like my man George haha:)

Deelite

Anonymous said...

I fux with Boosty!!!!

Dre-VA

Anonymous said...

TEAM BOOTSY ALL DAY!

Anonymous said...

good grief-they ae messes but i luv em!!

Lisa