Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Random:Who is that Old Spice guy?!?! lmao...


I've been asking myself this question for the past past few weeks. "WHO THE HELL IS THIS FUNNY ASS OLD SPICE GUY?".  I decided to take it upon myself to do a little research and find out who this cat was.  His infamous commercial with him on the horse has had many people in stitches, including myself.  Come to find out his name is "Isaiah Mustafa", he's an actor and also a former wide receiver for the NFL.  He signed as a rookie with the Seattle Seahawks in 2000 and NFL Europe.  Good to know a few facts and to know he's not a loser, haha:)  Thanks for the laughs Mr. Mustafa.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah thanks Lah, I kept asking myself who is he???? thanks for info!

Laura

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!!!! Thanks Lolly, now I know- what a clown!

Anonymous said...

hahah this commercial is my shit! Good looks, wow NFL?!

Gina-Chicago

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahaha love this post!

Kahlid-BX

Anonymous said...

too funny fyi- just saw a tweet about your new blog. Looks great cannot wait keep doing ya thang!

Jayla