Monday, April 5, 2010

Note to women: Confidence ='s POWER, BEAUTY & OOZES SEXY.....

Dear Ladies,

Cue: Violins-" I don't think I look cute today", "I hate my outfit", "I feel fat", "Does she look better than me?", -Pardon my french but, FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Those are just a few examples of what "lack of confidence" sounds like.  Guess what?  I think every woman at some point in their lives go through that, it's normal.  BUT, in this day in age it needs to STOP!  We are setting prime examples for the young women in our lives that look up to us.  If they see grown ass women who they admire with low self esteem what would they think of themselves?!?!  Therefore, women, to hell with the doubting yourselves and the I "THINK" I'm beautiful act.  "KNOW" that you are, and if someone cannot accept that and love you flaws and all for who you are-they can suck chimp nuts.  Yea, I said it "suck chimp nuts".  LOVE. WHO. YOU. ARE. CHICS!!!!!!!!!!!  My mama used to always tell me "Be your biggest fan and the only person you need to convince is YOURSELF".  Just a thought-I'm just saying........

Ciao,

L :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUCKING LOVE THIS!!!!! YOU ROCK Lolly.

LISA

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so true!!!

Anonymous said...

Tell em Lah!! haha

Meesha

Anonymous said...

I fux wit this post hard body!

Keenan