Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fashion: In honor of Sex And The City 2........

Being that I'm an uber Carrie fan, I wanted to share some of my favorite Bradshaw get ups!  Don't get me wrong, I love them all whether it be Charlotte's prissy/housewife dresses, Samantha's racy/bombshell outfits or, Miranda's corporate/sleek look.  Yet, there's just something about Carrie.  Guess you can say I'm a fashion whore for Bradshaw:)  I'm a sucker when it comes to her eccentric risk taking outfits.  I simply cannot WAIT to see what Patricia Fields has in store for SATC 2..............












*Although, I'm having a "Carrie" moment, I had to show the other gals love.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fucking love Carrie!!!

J.R.

Anonymous said...

Samantha is my personal favorite!!! She's a bad bitch:)

Keeva