Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sponsor my ass-Message to hoebags......

So, the other day my homegirl let me listen to Teairra Mari's new song entitled "Sponsor".  The lyrics go: "Anything that I ask for from my sponsor he go and bu-bu-buy-buy" and then the chorus, "I got myself a sponsor / to fill up a drink for me / to fill up a tank for me / to put something in the bank for me." Lastly, "If he tryin' to get it / there's some work that come wit' it."- *CRICKETS*..............

What type of message are you trying to send out Teairra?!?!?!?  Basically, I need this man to buy me shit, do my hair, buy my car, buy the gas for the car that he bought me, put money in my account and basically in a nutshell if you want some pootang u bets get me all of the above!  BBBBLLLLOOOOOOODDDD CLOT!!!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong of course there are times when your man will treat you, take care of his lady yadda yadda yadda, that's sweet.  Yet, get a fucking backbone....sorry for all the cussing but this is ludacris!!!  Get your ass a job and HOLD YOUR OWN!!!!!  What happen to being a woman, a "REAL" woman?  How about putting money in your OWN account that YOU worked hard for, having your own car etc.....A man does not want a woman (especially one he's trying to build with) leaching off of him and being a basic bitch.  He wants to grow and build TOGETHER with you.  You bring something to the table and so does he *MESSAGE*.  Every now and then your man will buy you things, hold it down for you if times are rough and even spoil you.  LADIES, that's because he WANTS to NATURALLY and he feels you deserve it.  It's done out of LOVE not because your hoebag ass is trying to trick him!  There is a COMPLETE difference from a man wanting to do these things and taking advantage of him.  HOE SIT DOWN, PLEASE! 

I knew something was fishy when Teairra's young ass was singing "How to make a girl feel" when she was only 16!!!  WTF you know about how a girl is supposed to feel at that age?!?!  Do you even know how to wash your cooch properly????  Now she tried to come better with a song called "Sponsor"....who is on your team?!?!?!  Now young girls are gonna run around saying "GIRL, MY ASS NEEDS A SPONSOR STAT".  No ma'am no ma'am no ma'am.  SMH-what is this world coming to?!  Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO- you are too funny Miss Lolly. Loved this post!!

Kaya-VA

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more!

Lesley

Anonymous said...

That's what the fuck I'm talking about. A strong woman,pls tell these hoes something!

Ra-lee

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha @ "hoebags"-very true!!

Niema-BK