Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pedro Strikes again.........


I was first put on to Pedro Martell a few months ago. He blew me away with his dance routine he did to Beyonce's "Check on it". Not only did Pedro let the camera HAVE IT. His confidence was also through the roof!!!!! Although, Pedro was born with no lower torso, he didn't let that stop him. He is a HUGE Mariah Carey fanatic and became an overnight youtube success. I am not going to lie, when I initially saw his video I was taken back. After it all sunk in, I had nothing but respect for him. So, with that being said, I decided to see what he's been up to. After doing a bit of research this is what I found. I am proud to present to you Pedro's music video. YES... music video, I love you Dro but, *BLANK STARE*. This is him lip syncing to Danity Kane's "Secret Place". Eventhough I really don't get it, I can't knock your hustle Mr. Martell! A few of us could learn a thing or two from you. Love who you are my people!



*FYI-For those who never seen the "Check On It" video, here you go....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am literally speechless...ummmm crickets....and a smile:)

Linda

Anonymous said...

sorry but lmfao!!

Jenay

Anonymous said...

OOOMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! hahaha

Rosa

Anonymous said...

wtf am I looking at???????? lost, just lost, lol.

Kiki

ThePeoplesChoice said...

i hope you have your bags packed for our trip to hell. rotflmao