Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can't believe it's been 1 year already *sigh*-Micheal Jackson..........

Tomorrow June 25th will be 1 year since Michael Jackson's passing.  It's crazy how time flies...now I'm not gonna go into a long & sad confession about how he's no longer with us.  Yet, I'm gonna blast his music all day, watch his music videos and just enjoy the gift he has given us.  His music, his passion, his legacy. I hope everyone takes the opportunity tomorrow to play at least 1 MJ song and rejoice his life.  R.I.P. Michael & thank you for sharing yourself with the world........










*Here are a few pics from my "MJ listening party" I threw last year along w/ my homies G. Saunders & Ryno.  So many folks came out to support & show their love for Michael.  Definitely good times*



























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dope post-the party looked like it was really fun!

Richard Murph-B-more

Anonymous said...

What a good way to remember Mike. I agree with u on rejoicing him tomorrow!

Liz

Anonymous said...

Kool pics!