Monday, June 21, 2010

Music: Christina Aguilera performing "You Lost Me".....

There are very few artists that give me goosebumps when I hear them sing.  Christina Aguilera happens to be one of them.  I've always been a fan of her raw and powerful voice.  She always has the ability to bring a song to life, especially when singing ballads.  She has what I call the "make your hair stand" effect.  Which means that someone's voice is so beautiful it makes the hairs on your arms stand up, lol.  With that being said, my co-worker told me to check out this live performance of Christina on VH1's Storytellers.  She is singing this ballad entitled "You Lost Me"from her new album.  I fell in love with it the minute I heard it and Christina's voice is amazing on this record.  Check it.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG-her voice is amazing! I am speechless with the lyrics of this song!

Rosa M.

Anonymous said...

Love. This.

Nia