Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pac -vs- Pac......

Being that I am a massive 2-Pac fan, I have been fighting this battle in my head for the past few days. I asked myself what was Pac's best moment in music….was it his (A) "Keep your head up days" where he was making somewhat conscious music, or was it (B) his more rugged aggressive "All Eyes On Me" days?!?!? Mmmmmmm…decisions decisions!!! Although, "Keep your head up" was my jam…I have to go with option B! Personally, Pac produced his best work yet, when he dropped "All Eyez On Me". He was raw, angry, uncut, passionate, ruthless, pure and just honest!!!!! Don't get me wrong now... I do appreciate his old cuts from "Brenda's Got a Baby", to "Temptations" etc…Basically, everything from "Strictly 4 my N----s" to "Makaveli" was CLASSIC. Yet, for some reason nothing tops All Eyes on me…I felt as if Pac was untoucable @ that moment. Definitely a "class act" & a "living legend"!!!

No comments: