Tuesday, October 27, 2009

To HATE or not to HATE?! THAT IS THE QUESTION. Why do women hate on other women?! Will we ever know the answer to this?

My thing is congratulate, don't be mad bc I have something or someone(lol) that you want. Be eaaassssssyyyyyyyyyyy……I feel that us as women should definitely take a step back and really grow the hell up!!! There is way too much going on in this world like HUNGER, CANCER etc!!!!! Focus on that rather than waste energy and time on hating on the next chick. Hey, I say "I got 99 problems but a hater ain't one"……that's one less thing we need to worry about ladies. Guess what? And if you do have haters put your blinders on and keep it moving!! Haters become distractions and dream killers. Yet, they also become fuel for us to go even harder. It's like we dislike them, but they kinda help us out, lol-it's kinda like a double edged sword. With that being said…I say Hate on Haters! Thank u -thank u- thank u….you're far too kiiiiiinnnnnddddddddd:)

If you've never experienced HATE or, may not know what it looks like- these are prime examples, beware ladies-lol:)






4 comments:

RozLaVelle said...

LMBO!!! TELL EM!!! I CONCUR!!!

Shaneka said...

Haters dont hold you back in life...they help you succeed in life. So hate on hate on!

Unknown said...

You see me "Hi Hater Hi Hater" *waving*

MsKitty said...

I love my haters! They are MOTIVATERS!