Monday, December 14, 2009

Artist spotlight- My co-worker/homie "Joe McGlynn"




I wanted to take a moment to introduce you folks to my homie artist/musician, Joe McGlynn. I met Joe at MTV, he's a really cool, eclectic and down to earth kid. He's also the office clown, hahaha-def good ppl's. This 24 year old BK native is a musician who plays the guitar and performs with his band at local spots. They play anywhere from pubs, to art galleries, schools -etc... He is also an aspiring artist, check out some of his art work that he has for sale, the kids work is pretty dope. His prices range from $60 and up, he can be contacted at  myfoodishere@gmail.com.








3 comments:

Unknown said...

:) thanks very much for featuring me. i love the blog. keep it up.-joe

ThePeoplesChoice said...

very nice work Joe! are you featured anywhere else (galleries, websites?)

Unknown said...

I am not featured anywhere as of yet. i would love to explore those avenues though. Thank you, im glad you like them.