Thursday, December 17, 2009

Random: 13 things that make my heart pop on a one hand stand.......

1) Laughing-it's always good for my soul. 2)Mi Familia- I am nothing w/o them. 3)Classical music (shhhh…)-sometimes I listen to it when I am alone, Antonio De Cabezon is one of my favs. 4) hugs and kisses from my southern superman- he makes me wanna do a jazz hands dance, lol. 5) Being able to be MYSELF/CREATIVE and not be criticed for it! To love me is to know me:) 6) Extraterrestrial life- ever since watching "ET" as a child I've been super intrigued by the fact that there is life on other planets . 7) sounds uber weird but, SNEEZING. Not many ppl know this but-it feels so good to me, HA. I know…. I'm a martian:) 8) good yummies- anyone who knows me, knows that ya girl luvs to eat:) 9) Children- They are the purest, most innocent beings on this earth and they never judge you. 10) Love- bc it's something that you can hold in your heart forever. It brings the most unexpected ppl together and it makes the impossible-POSSIBLE. 11) Dreams-they keep me inspired/motivated and I know they are attainable.12) kittens-ADORE THEM. 13) Black & White 1960's pin up photos-I am obsessed with them, they captured women in their true essence of beauty, so regal! I plan on doing a pin up photo shoot in 2010, YAY! -stay tuned, lol:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

werd??? I thought i was the only one that didnt mind sneezing. Well, not in public cause people always look at u as if u farted or something

ThePeoplesChoice said...

cute...this is a lil sneak peak to Lolly.