Thursday, January 7, 2010

Random: Ahhhhhh my never ending journey, just me and my hair:)......

Throughout the years I've experimented so much with my hair.  Since H.S. I've styled/colored it so many different ways... brown, red, long, bob cut, curly, pixie you name-I did it!  I recently decided to grow my hair back out and it's going through this in between phase which I am trying to bare with, ggrrrrrr.  Anyhoo, as I was cleaning out my inbox today, I came across some old pics of me with my different hair styles and thought I'd share! Who knows, if I can't thug this in between "Tiny Tim" stage out (lol), I just may go back to my Halle Berry cut:)

It all started with the pigtails....

I tried the long thing which wasn't too bad.....

I also tried the bob cut w/ the bangs...

Even tried the short layered look....


Then...I finally got the guts to get my pixie Halle cut on...

tapered on the sides and curly on top...
Decided to grow it out a little and try something funky...


tried the mohawk thing w/ the rat tail....

Curly short...

Rockstar/spike look....
short cropped bronze....

and here i am back to letting it grow out, let's see how this turns out folks.  Wish me luck.....

2 comments:

ThePeoplesChoice said...

I feel your pain and had to chop off the back, i didnt have that many turtle necks to cover up the bush lol. But im still long on the top and may even add some color/tracks for an exaggerated look this weekend. Good Luck on your hair journey...but I know you'll be right back to the short, sexy and eccelectic short styles soon.

Anonymous said...

You are fucking beautiful....hope ur man knows what he has. love the short hair by the way- u wear it well.

Dee Floss