Thursday, November 12, 2009

Chains Gone Wild- Really Tho?!?!?!?!

I don't know if it's just me, but throughout the years I've noticed that more and more rappers have the most RIDICULOUS chain pieces ever!!!! I am not sure what the reasoning behind this is. Is it to draw more attention to yourself? Is it to so "show" who has more money? WTF is it?!?! It's not like these pieces are subtle and classy…you have folks with just about anything on their chains theses days. I've seen everything from a Frosted Flakes cereal box, from Bart Simpson, to a damn piece saying "Goon" like really tho? It just goes to show that some folk just don't know what to do with their money. It's a sad sad case and is definitely making us look bad. My thing is if you are going to have a chain at least let it be a little simple and tasteful. I can tolerate the Jesus piece or even a lowkey cross, but come on now. Word to the wise rappers, especially up and coming "young" ones!!! Please invest your money in some property or something that makes sense other than these LAME ass gaudy chains!!!!
 














STR8 FOOLISH......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The awrd goes to Chris Brown's "OOPS" chain after the Rhianna incident.

ThePeoplesChoice said...

Hood Boogers!!!!

Unknown said...

As you can see with the exception of the Jamaican, them fools are all country bumpkins

Anonymous said...

So Stupid!!