Monday, November 9, 2009

What Da Minx???


So…it seems like this new "Minx" fad is taking over.  I've heard about it here & there, but never really knew what it was. My homegirl got her nails done over the weekend amd sent me this pic. Looks pretty dope-I heard so much about this "Minx" movement. Several celebs are wearing it on their nails these days….word is that Beyonce is a huge fan and has been rocking the look throughout her enitire tour. Minx is a flexible polymer that is heated then applied to nails, like a sticker, they are a mess free, green alternative to nail polish and fake tips. I am not sure yet as to what the exact price range is but I will be doing more research ladies. I think I just might have to try this-nothing like sexy nails, yay! Stay tuned…..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MINX is haute...let us know where to go to get it!

Anonymous said...

Please do the research on this I may want to do this. Thanks Marge