Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oh My Word!!!- Pimps up hoes down......

So, I was watching the Tyra Banks show last night to pass the time before I headed to bed. I was clearly disturbed when I found out what the topic of the show was-"I am a female teen pimp"-WTF?!?!?

Not only was I disgusted at the mere fact that these 2 girls were straight pimpin other teenagers. I was also mortified by what they actually made these girls do and the entire process on how they went about it. Down to the clothes that they would buy for the girls (which was bright yellow) so they can easily be spotted by "the tricks". I was also floored when I found out that the 2 ring leaders would rent out an apt so the girls could live in-being that they ran away from home!!!! OOOHHHH LLLAAWWWDDD! What is this world coming to?!?!? When I have a child…I wish she would, BOI STOP!!!! SMH…..
***Sidebar- These 2 pimps look a HOT SIZZLING, GRILLED, STIR FRIED, SAUTEED MESS. I'm just saying…….


3 comments:

ThePeoplesChoice said...

this is pitiful...it goes back to the 'unpretty' posting. no one feels good about themselves and they outsmarted themselves in the situation. the only people who seemed to gain from this were the nasty older men who willingly paid for sex from these teens. now their identity should be released because i'm quite sure a few of them are repeat offenders and can be easily found.

Shaneka said...

Yeah i peeped this the other day. Those other chicks look horrid. Kids need to find a positive activity from a young age. Just shows how Peer Pressure takes a toll on the young'ns these days.

MsKitty said...

It is so sad to see what the world is coming to. I feel like a old woman but our younger generation (and im only 23) is really screwed up. To think our grandparents thought our generation was horrible and things couldn't get worse..well here is proof that they just did....sad