Thursday, November 19, 2009

Music: New Robin Thicke Video..."Sex Therapy".....

I've had the pleasure on meeting Robin several times, he is not just a musical genius but also a really sweet  and HILARIOUS guy.  I also learned that we both have a crazy obsession with rosaries,lol.  I've always loved his music ever since "Cherry Blue Skies"...he always had a different sound and was never afraid to take his music to another level.  Well, he is making a comeback with a new sound and a new album.  Here is the video to his 1st single "Sex Therapy" which is typical smooth and sexy Robin Thicke, he never dissapoints me.  Enjoy folks....




 1 WORD 4 THIS VIDEO-SEXY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK I agree SEXY !!!!!!!!and then some. I had to laugh though when he had the cane and pounded his chest. lol Marge...