Thursday, November 19, 2009

Random: A.I. coming to NYC?!?!

So, the Knicks are trying to make a decision as to whether or not they should pick my boy Allen Iverson. I personally fell off of my basketball game…I used to be a big followerer of the sport, sad to say that I am slacking a lil. I was a huge A.I. fan when he was with the Sixers, I'll never forget screaming from the top of my lungs w/ my mama and bro watching his games. We'd always laugh at his mom in the audience who was so cute cheering her boy on. Although, A.I. got a bad rap at times off the court, he was and (to me) still is a dope player. I def think that he would be a great contribution to the Knicks team, maybe I may be a Knicks fan after this, lmao. Sidebar- I know I am a New Yorker and all but I have to say that the Knicks are not my fav team in the world-I'm just saying…..Yet, we shall see what the outcome will be!!!

ahhhh young Allen...

Dammit Allen..never forget this one (sigh)....



1 comment:

ThePeoplesChoice said...

hoodbooger of the league!!! oh i forgot most of them are anyway, regardless of their race.