Friday, November 20, 2009

Tis the season 4 shoplifting?!?!?! BOI STOP....

With the holidays approaching...I know there are some folk that may have the itch to act out. Listen people, times are hard on the blvd and folks are working real hard to make ends meet/ save up for xmas. The last thing we need is to have our hard earned money being taken from us by muggers. I am NOT having it this year!!!! Also, pls quit it with the stealing from stores…..my bff Shaneka told me how she caught some ppl shoplifting @ the Gap, I mean really? My thing is, if you cannot not afford to get it, let it be and wait til your doe is right. Be eaaaaaaasssssssyyyyyyyyy and stop that lame ish! All I know is that if I find someone trying to get too close to my pockets, bets believe I'm ripping someone's esophagus out!!! Sidebar- Now if there is a huge riot and windows are broken in a store and you have random Gucci items hanging out everywhere and it's a free for all. Then, maybe then I say grab something, lmao:) I kid I kid, heehee. With that being said- Happy Holidays and folks pls don't act a fool!!!!







1 comment:

ThePeoplesChoice said...

wheres my hustlers wheres my boosters at?!?! at a certain point it has to stop, especially if youre grown with a job/career. Tis the season for your brother to make a profit off of that 'race killer' spray. i'll take 2 and blinged out brass knuckles please lol