Thursday, January 21, 2010

80's classic The A-Team........

 
In the early 80's I recall my older brother and my dad being plastered to the tv watching the A-Team. Being that I was easily influenced by the men in my family, I too became a huge fan, lol. Saturday nights... it was "Knight Rider" and "A-Team" time!!! My fav was "Baracus" played by Mr. T who would always drink milk and was afraid of flying. Also, "Face" who always had a certain swag, I never understood how he could do all that cool stuff in a suit and never get dirty-hahaha!! The show was action packed and always had me on the edge of my seat. With that being said, I was ecstatic to see that they are coming out with a movie for this 80's classic. It's starring Bradley Cooper from "The Hangover"- I praaaaaayyyyyy they do this movie justice and don't kill it for true die hard A-Team fans like myself:)

**Check out this trailer- movie drops June 2010....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trailer looks pretty cool...they better not fucked this movie up!!

B