Friday, January 22, 2010

Fashion spotlight: Cool Gal On Da Block "Vashtie Kola".....

Being that I am a major fashion head myself, I gravitate towards free spirited, fashionistas who dare to be themselves!!!  Therefore, I decided that the fashion spotlight of the day is going to ole girl "Vashtie Kola".  I must give props where props are due and V's style is too kool for school, lol.  Video director, Party promoter, photographer and fashion designer-this gal does it all!!!  I can appreciate a chick that can go from a pair of Jordans to stilettos.  This tomboy meets vintage/ 80's/indie/ designer handbag junky is a force to be reckoned with.  From the flannel shirts, the leggings, the Jordans and hoodies...the fashion maven makes it look good.  Kudos V, keep stylin on these fools!!! :)

***fyi- check out her clothing line -http://violettenewyork.com/collection/summer-2009/











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad u posted this Lah!!! I always thought Vashtie's style was wicked. Chick is super dope, ya'll folks bets get up on her fashion game. Good post L!

Anonymous said...

ONE. WORD. DOPE!!!!

Jah-pills

Anonymous said...

massive respect to V!

Rich money