Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fashion @ the Golden Globes that made me smile and also hurl....

Ok, I'm going to be honest, I could care less about watching the"Golden Globe Awards" but, I do watch the red carpet event, hahaha.  I just love seeing what folks are wearing in fashion these days.  So, with that being said I wanted to share with you all who was my fav and who looked a hot stir fried mess that night!!

*Worst dressed was a tie between  the 2 Christina's!!!! Christina Aguilera and Christina Hendrick....

That pink and metallic dress looks as if Edward Scissor hands made it.  Also, those black shoes are a NO BUENO (SIGH)....cute hair tho:)

This ish right heeeerrrreeeee leaves me with a bewildered look on my face.  UMMMMMMM (CRICKETS).  First off- the material looks like a cheap satin bedspread and the design is ill fitting.  On top of that the color...oh my word, she is waaayyy too pale for this, my eyes hurt-NEXT!

*Best dressed goes to my girl Halle, it never ceases to amaze me how fly she is!!!!  Never a dull moment Ms. Berry, kudos to you.  There is not much to say, just look at her, the hair, the fit of the dress eeerrrthang, lol.  Go mama.  Sidebar- this chick always makes me wanna cut my hair short again!!! mmmmm......


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn!!! Its goes to show that with hard work you can have a kid and bounce right thr "F" back... She's soon damn delicious!!!!!! YUM YUM!!!!

Anonymous said...

U should go back to ur short hair L, u KILLLED that Halle hair style.

Steph

ThePeoplesChoice said...

of course Halle is the best dressed. Shes timeless and oh so classy! PS, stop fronting and cut that hair you know you love it short!